Our client, a small boutique CSP located in Malta is looking for a Junior Lawyer to join their team:
The responsibilities attributed to the role, include but are not limited to:
- Providing support in drafting, reviewing, and updating of contracts and agreements, and internal policies.
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory documents for the incorporation of new entities.
- Supporting in the preparation of statutory documents for the transferring shares between existing shareholders or new investors.
- Being involved in the filing of statutory documents to maintain regulatory compliance.
- Providing assistance identifying legal risks and providing recommendations to mitigate risks, including implementing policies and procedures to enhance legal compliance and risk management.
- Maintaining a good understanding of legal developments, trends, and best practices in corporate law and other relevant areas of law through continuing education and professional development activities.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Fully qualified lawyer or at the last stages of studying or obtaining the warrant
- Possess previous work experience within a similar role.
- Possess strong analytic skills coupled with the ability to exercise good judgement.
- Possess strong communication (verbal and written) skills in English, whilst proficiency in Maltese and another language would be considered an asset.
- Possess proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Summer working hours
- Hybrid working after probation
- Flexible working hours
Job Reference: PC152
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.