Our Client is seeking to recruit a Legal Counsel on a full-time basis.
- Drafting, reviewing, and assisting with commercial agreements, corporate governance matters and other documents as necessary;
- Drafting and reviewing of policies and procedures;
- Assisting or conducting legal research on various points of law or as necessary;
- Assisting with any corporate legal matters as well as providing legal advice internally as and when required.
Education & Skills
The successful candidate will;
- Be a warranted lawyer, recognised locally
- Have a minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience in corporate and /or commercial law as well as some litigation experience;
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Be able to work on own initiative and in possession of excellent interpersonal skills to liaise effectively internally and externally;
- Be analytical and display a sharp eye for detail, with the ability to manage multiple deadlines in a very fast-paced work environment;
- Be a real team player, with a positive can-do attitude.
This Role is with a renowned organisation operating within the manufacturing industry.
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.