Our client a well known and respectable institution is currently looking for a Legal Council to join their team on professionals. The role can be offered on both a full time or part time basis.
- Conducting research to support the creation of papers and guidance for the Institute's Members.
- Offering technical input in responses to consultations issued by local authorities and regulators.
- Representing the Institute in local and European forums when required.
- Participating in training initiatives designed for Members.
- Assisting the Institute's Council, CEO, and technical Committees in achieving their objectives.
- Making technical contributions to the Institute's quarterly journal and monthly newsletter.
- Contributing technically to the development of the Institute's Continuous Professional Education Program.
- Providing necessary legal support to the Institute as required.
Skill-sets and Requirements
A minimum 3 years experience in a legal function
Education & Experience
Locally qualified lawyer
Flexible working hours
Job Reference: FL206
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.