A key client of ours, specialising in the Financial and Legal sectors, is urgently seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team of professionals:
- Regulatory advice to clients or interested third parties in light of the ISA, FIA, FMA, and ancillary frameworks
- Liaison with the regulatory authorities
- Handling regulatory applications on behalf of the clients
- Working on legal opinions classifying DLT Assets under various legal regimes
- General liaison with clients
- Research related to the sectors of financial services and capital markets
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum experience of 3 years, working in financial services or capital markets, preference to be given to those who worked on crypto-related matters
- Must have experience dealing in regulatory matters related to the Maltese legislative framework. Those familiar with European financial laws will also be considered
- Must have an excellent command of the English language
- Must be ready and willing to work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience
Masters in Advocacy from the University of Malta , or an EU recognised Law Degree
Job Reference: JZ338
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.