Our client, a boutique law firm, is looking to recruit a Legal Associate to join their team.
- Handling standard forms required
- Liaising with external contacts such as Malta Business Registry and Maltese Government agencies
- Preparation and submission of corporate documents and statutory fillings
- Handling compliance matters in line with CSP requirements
- Scheduling of board and shareholder meetings, taking minutes and drafting resolutions
- Coordinating day to day client requests
- Supporting the team when needed
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of one year of local experience in a CSP, law firm or corporate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese
- A valid driving license
Education & Experience
Local University Degree in Law
Job Reference: WD719
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.