One of our clients, a corporate service provider, are currently looking to recruit a Legal Account Manager to join their growing Malta office.
- Overall legal management of client companies
- Ensuring compliance of documentation and processes
- Reviewing and drafting of legal documents
- Attending client meetings (upon occasion this will require international travel)
- Maintaining a high standard of corporate governance within the Malta office including AML, Compliance and statutory requirements
- Ensuring appropriate processes and procedures are in place to comply with regulatory requirements and group standards.
- Staying updated on new legal and fiscal developments
Education and Experience:
- Degree in law from the University of Malta
- Experience in Maltese corporate law
- A minimum of two years experience in commercial law
- Previous experience in the fiduciary / corporate services area would be considered beneficial
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel abroad when needed
- Able to provide an excellent service to clients whilst adhering to deadlines
Job reference: YP107
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.