Our client is looking for a Senior Associate to join their growing team.The person occupying this position will:
- provide legal advice and business expertise to clients as requested by the Firm in relation to corporate, banking, regulatory, finance and transactional matters including crypto-assets,
- assist with regulatory advice on licensing applications and on-going compliance obligations of regulated entities, including collective investment schemes and investment firms,
- guide entities active in or accessing the capital markets.
- draft and review business plans, legal opinions, agreements, policies & procedures
- share knowledge and experience, particularly in financial services law, financial instruments legislation, anti-money laundering legislation, commercial law and company law, generally with the partners of the Firm and with other employees of the firm for the benefit of the Firm’s business.
- Mentor junior lawyers and review/oversee their work and help them develop their career.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience within a similar legal environment will be considered an asset
- Fluency both in English and Maltese
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Adapt to the circumstances presented
Education & Experience
Possession of a law degree and holds a warrant to practice in Malta
Job Reference: GX600
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.