Our client is a renowned CSP who offers a full array of legal, corporate, tax services to individuals and businesses in Malta & internationally are looking for a Lawyer to join their team.
- Drafting and reviewing of various contracts mainly based on Maltese company law, civil law and employment law
- Handling complex and material corporate, project and structured finance transactions
- Liaising with regulators including the Tax Authorities, Registrar of companies and the MFSA where necessary
- Drafting and implementation of documentation in relation to corporate governance and compliance obligations
- Ensuring that requests from clients and colleagues are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner
- Otherwise assisting clients in various corporate, employment, tax, general business law needs or other legal aspects relating to their operations in or through Malta.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 2 years’ experience following attainment of Degree
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Candidates with experience in iGaming and/or Blockchain will be given preference
Education & Experience
- A Degree in Law (LL.D. / M.Adv.) from the University of Malta
- A Warrant to exercise the legal profession in Malta would be preferred
Job Reference: DT662
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.