One of our Clients is seeking to recruit a Lawyer to join their team of professionals.
- Providing legal advice as may be required;
- Drafting and reviewing of legal documentation including contracts and agreement;
- Conducting timely and precise legal research into specific area of the Law;
- Representing international and local clients in contentious civil suits, both before the inferior and before the superior courts;
- Any other ancillary duties that may be required.
Education & Experience:
- A fully qualified Lawyer, holding a warrant to practice under Maltese Law;
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar legal role locally;
- Litigation experience will be considered an asset.
Candidates must have the ability to:
- work under pressure in a fast-changing environment;
- think strategically;
- adhere scrupulously to deadlines;
- adapt to the circumstances presented;
- communicate fluently in English, Maltese and any third language.
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.