One of our clients, a multidisciplinary law firm are currently looking to recruit motivated lawyers with specific interest and experience in the following areas:
- Corporate and commercial law,
- Financial services and capital markets,
- FinTech, Blockchain and Crypto-Assets
- Tax and immigration law,
- Technology media and telecoms law
- Employment law.
- Assisting clients with the provision of legal assistance and advice
- Researching and drafting of legal documents
- Supporting the overall legal team
- Attending court and tribunal sittings
Education and Experience:
- A qualified and warranted lawyer
- A Masters in Law degree in a related area would be considered an asset.
- Candidates with three years of post qualification experience will be considered favourably
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Maltese is essential
- A positive attitude
- Confident communicator
- The ability to work well under pressure
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.