One of our clients within the corporate services sector is looking to recruit a Regulated Industries & Compliance Advisor to join their growing and dynamic team.
- Act as a regulatory advisor to incoming queries, including but not limited to gaming, insurance, funds, EMIs, PSPs and VFA process requirements
- Communicate with potential clients and act as a regulatory advisor to incoming queries on AML/CFT laws and regulations.
- To advise on business and customer risk assessments, regulatory compliance with the MFSA and MGA rules and regulations
- Review business plans, policies and procedures as well as business risk assessment before submitting application to the MFSA and MGA
- Provide ongoing compliance support to clients
- Keeping up-to-date with ongoing developments in the national regulatory framework and AML/CFT regulation
- Offer day to day support with issues related to compliance and regulation
- Liaise with internal departments as well as regulatory and supervisory bodies
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Knowledge of the AML/CFT, MFSA and MGA regulatory framework
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a related role
- Being highly client and service oriented, geared towards providing excellent service and ensuring optimal satisfaction
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills. Fluency in other languages would be considered an asset
- Highly independent, organised and efficient
- Great command of Microsoft applications
Education & Experience
Degree in Law - only qualified lawyers will be considered
Job Reference: IW855
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.