One of clients within the banking industry is looking to recruit a Junior Lawyer to join their team of professionals and help set up certain internal legal functions that were previously being outsourced
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with Company Secretarial duties.
- Minute taking of Board and other Committee meetings.
- Following up on pending legal cases
- Regular reviewing of the Bank’s product Terms and Conditions and other agreements.
- Liaising with external legal firms and Regulatory Authorities as required.
- Assisting the Data Protection Officer on any legal matters.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 2 years’ post graduate legal experience, preferably within the Financial Services
- An excellent command of the English and Maltese language (both written and verbal).
- The ability to work independently and autonomously.
Education & Experience
An LLD qualification and legal warrant
- Private health insurance, as well as life and personal accident insurance
- Interest subsidy on home loans or a rental subsidy
- Fitness allowance
- Free parking
- Remote working arrangements to help with better work/life balance
Job Reference: CT851
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.