Our client, one of Malta's leading law firms, is looking to recruit a Lawyer, to form part of their team of growing professionals.
- Providing advice to clients on aspects related to funds regulation, investment services, banking and insurance both at stages of licensing and an ongoing basis
- Providing advice on acquisitions and financings
- Working with the team to maintain and built client relationships under the supervision of the partners within the firm
- Performing ad hoc duties as requested by the partners
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 2-3 years of previous experience in a similar position
- Warranted under Maltese Law
- Detailed understanding of the financial services area
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
Education & Experience
Holds a Law Degree from the University of Malta (Degree in Law or Masters of Advocacy)
Job Reference: JN525
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.