Our client is a well respected Accounting and Audit firm in Malta. They are currently looking to recruit a Lawyer & Compliance Officer to join their team.
- Being the primary point of contact with clients, banks, regulatory and governmental organisations and other parties
- Conducting know-your-client (KYC) and due diligence processes for client onboarding and client reviews
- Handle legal and corporate matters for clients and their business
- Provide advice and business expertise to clients on areas on commercial, corporate, IP, tax, employment law etc as may be required
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts
- Proactively keeping up to date with legal developments in legislation and regulations
- Ensure that the Company is in compliance with local rules and regulations and regular reporting to the Board of Directors
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Skill-sets and Requirements
A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar role
Education & Experience
Masters in Advocacy
Job Reference: RF544
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.