Our client, a top tier law firm is seeking to recruit an Asset Management and Funds Lawyer within their practice area to assist and contribute towards the growth of this department.
- Advising and assisting senior lawyers in advising on a wide range of funds and investment services related work;
- Contributing towards a broad role that involves the formation, structuring and marketing of funds;
- Resolving operational issues;
- Managing changes to the funds and asset managers on an on-going basis
Experience & Qualifications
- An exposure and keen interest in investment services, ideally with 2-3 years’ experience;
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation and regulation;
- An understanding of current market and regulatory developments in the sector;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative and equally comfortable to work in a team.
Job Reference: EJ560
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.