Our client within the telecommunications industry is currently looking for a Junior Legal Counsel to join their growing team.
- Advising in a timely manner the company on regulatory issues and legal matters, both local and EU and maintaining an organised system reflecting changes and developments
- Assisting in the implementation of regulatory reports
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, letters and terms and conditions
- Providing clarification on legal language to other departments within the company
- Updating internal policies and monitoring compliance
- Monitoring legal developments relevant to the Company
- Contributing to the objective image of the company and the department.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience within the legal field
- Knowledge of EU law and Competition Law
- Exposure to Electronic Communications will be considered as an asset
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Fluent in oral and written English. Knowledge of German or another European language will be considered an asset
Education & Experience
Qualified lawyer in at least one European jurisdiction
- Discounted employee fees
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Hybrid working model
Job Reference: JD013
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.