A Junior Legal Counsel position is currently available with a company related to the iGaming industry in Malta.
- Support the legal and regulatory function of the company
- Research relevant legislation and ensure compliance with regulations
- Drafting and reviewing the relevant documentation
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Ensure compliance with internal policies
- Provide legal and regulatory advice within the organization
Education and Experience:
- A Degree level of Education in Law is essential
- A minimum of 2 years of previous local working experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Highly organized
- Can work independently and within a team
- Attentive to detail
Job Reference: QC202
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.