Our client, a well know Financial Services provider is looking to recruit a Junior Employment Lawyer into their growing team.
- Keeping up to date with the latest local and international employment law and immigration law developments relative to work permits
- Assisting in drafting, revising, and amending agreements including employment contracts, settlement and termination agreements, share incentive agreements, posting arrangements, and non-disclosure/non-compete agreements
- Conducting research and advising clients with ad hoc employment law, immigration, and payroll-related queries, compiling employment assessments, due diligence, and employment law health checks
- Liaising with the Firm’s clients as well supporting the Firm’s internal teams such as the human resources team, payroll team, social security team, and immigration team
- Liaising with leading local authorities; including the DIER, Jobsplus, Identity Malta, and other local stakeholders
- Supporting the team in collaborating with other international entities and stakeholders to understand the approach being taken internationally with respect to employment law matters;
- Drafting topical articles on local and internal employment law aspects;
- Assist with the delivery of training both internally and externally.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Be technology oriented and proficient
- Be organized and able to perform in demanding contexts
- Be career oriented and have an ambition to develop progressively within the Firm
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team with the energy and time dedication which the profession demands
- Be proactive, have a professional mindset and excellent communication skills
Education & Experience
Hold a university degree in Law
Job Reference: II122
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.