Our client, a boutique legal practice, is looking to recruit a Junior Corporate Lawyer into their growing team.
- Reviewing commercial agreements and corporate documents
- Maintaining good corporate governance and assisting with preparing any documentation required in this regard
- Keeping abreast with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to corporate and commercial laws and compliance obligations
- Conducting timely and precise research into specific areas of Law
- Assisting in the onboarding processes of new clients
- Drafting contractual agreements and corporate documents
- Assisting and supporting a team of professionals, from different backgrounds, on numerous corporate mergers and acquisitions transactions
- Assisting in due diligence exercises
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Be proficient and fluent in written and verbal English.
- Have a professional mindset and excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience in the corporate, commercial and financial services practice areas will be considered an asset.
- Be organised and able to perform in demanding transactions
Education & Experience
Hold a university degree in Law
Job Reference: SF962
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.