A new opportunity for a Junior Corporate Lawyer has arisen within the Malta offices of a well established corporate services provider.
- Assisting in the onboarding processes of new clients;
- Collection and verification of due diligence in accordance with kyc procedures;
- Drafting contractual agreements and corporate documents, including MFSA & MGA forms;
- Assisting in opening of bank accounts;
- Liaising with clients and relevant authorities such as MFSA, ROC and MGA.
Education and experience:
- A qualified lawyer, warranted under Maltese law;
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience, with exposure to corporate law;
- Basic understanding of Maltese company law and company service providers rules.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal in written) in English;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Able to perform under pressure.
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.