Our client, a multidisciplinary firm providing corporate, trusteeship and fiduciary services to clients around the world, are looking for a Compliance and AML Executive to join their Legal and Compliance team.
- Ensuring that all AML obligations are being adhered to by the Company prior to onboarding
- Carrying out ongoing client file reviews of the Company (and its Associated Persons) to ensure adherence to AML obligations
- Assist in the preparation and compilation of REQs, ACRs and any compliance related forms which would need to be submitted to MFSA/ FIAU
- Assist in the compilation of client profiles and uploading of documentation on LEXCO AML / KYC portal
- Review of ongoing monitoring obligations by the Company’s internal accounting and corporate departments;
- Assist during the compliance audits
- Assist in updating the company procedures and internal compliance manuals
- Assist in updating the regulatory calendars, training logs and other compliance administrative duties in line with the relevant regulations
- Keep abreast with new regulatory developments in relation to AML, CSP/Trustee rules and regulations, GDPR and other applicable regulatory obligations.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role
- An Advanced level of education whilst Compliance qualifications would be considered a strong asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised with a good eye for detail
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.