Head of Legal
Our Client has a vacancy for a Head of Legal. The person will be involved mainly in the CSP, trust and fiduciary businesses. The ideal candidate should have a solid background in company law, trusts and fiduciary services and should ideally have prior experience working with a CSP or a company licensed to provide trust and fiduciary services.
In this role, the person will also have the following duties:
- Management of client services (including meeting with clients);
- Legal services;
- Advisory services (legal);
- Drafting of contracts, agreements and other legal documents;
- Coordination of the creation of trusts and the setting up of foundations;
- General day-to-day administration of client legal and fiduciary services;
- Client management (trusts, foundations and fiduciary services);
- Trust, foundation and fiduciary administration services;
- Coordination of incorporation of companies and the setting up of all legal entities;
- Client management;
- Company secretarial and administration services.
Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma in International Trust Management;
- Certificate in Trust Law and Administration;
- Experience working with a CSP, typically the Big 4, would be considered an asset;
- Experience working in Trusts and Foundations would be ideal for this Role.
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- Strong analytical and organisational skills;
- Proactive, deadline orientated, and self-motivated.
Our client provides a range of services to foreign clients, mainly consisting of high-net-worth individuals seeking high-quality overseas wealth management and structuring solutions.