Corporate Services Administrator
Our Client is seeking to recruit a Corporate Services Administrator.
In this Role, you will be reporting to the Head of Corporate Services and your Responsibilities will include;
- to provide general support to Firm and to Clients;
- to contribute to the strategic and operational development;
- to monitor, evaluate and secure quality assurance;
- to set up companies, prepare and submit statutory filings;
- to perform other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary;
- to open and close bank accounts and liaise with various banks on a daily basis;
- to maintain company registers;
- to coordinate and handle day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies;
- to attend corporate client meetings and keeping of minutes;
- to liaise with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients;
- to collect and conduct due diligence as part of know-your-client procedures.
- a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in managing a portfolio of corporate customers;
- a degree in a relevant area such as banking, finance, business, commerce, management or a related field;
- a professional degree in corporate administration, law or finance would be an advantage;
- experience in administering trusts, foundations and/or companies;
- ability to identify risks associated with client transactions;
- ability to set own deadlines and work accurately to tight deadlines;
- be a natural self-starter and be able to communicate effectively with corporate entities and clients;
- have excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills with a target driven approach to work;
- an ability to multitask under strict deadlines and manage priorities judiciously;
- have excellent writing, analytical and problem-solving skills,
- have a proven track record of achieving results;
- have attention to detail;
- have a commitment to quality and high service levels delivered to the customer in a timely manner.
Our Client is a leading law firm with a business focus and expertise in gaming, technology, tax, and corporate finance.