Our client, within the Legal industry is looking for a Corporate Lawyer to deal with high net worth individuals to join their growing team.
- Maintaining client relationship and risk management within the firm and coordination of clients’ other legal and tax queries with different practice groups
- Advising high net worth private families in matters related to investment programmes, residence and citizenship, due diligence and other legal matters.
- Complying with periodic/ongoing AML requirements to identify, escalate, mitigate AML including reputational risk to the firm and its members
- Learning the current legislation process and document building before submitting such to Authorities
- Ensuring legal compliance is met with highest standards
- Answering legal queries and proposing solutions to the officer or client
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Previous experience in a professional legal / professional services environment
- Proven ability to manage private clients within a multi-disciplinary context and proficiency in handling complex and challenging scenarios
- Strong attention to detail and excellent customer service required
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, CRM or practice management systems.
Education & Experience
A law degree or MQF Level 6
- Wellness allowance
- Free parking
- Health Insurance
Job Reference: BR748
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.