Our Client a well-established boutique financial services company assisting international high net worth individuals is currently seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer to join their legal team.
- The central point of contact for correspondence with clients, notaries, external advisors, regulatory and governmental bodies, and other relevant parties;
- Providing the required legal support and assistance
- Assisting clients with mergers and acquisitions and provide assistance concerning the drafting, negotiating, and performance of contracts;
- Providing advice and assisting in corporate transactions and restructuring of corporate entities;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts in various areas in accordance with the needs of clients;
- The appointed candidate will also be assisting in compliance related work.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous however fresh graduates will also be considered
Education & Experience
A fully qualified lawyer, with a warrant to practice under Maltese law
Job Reference: DW389
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.