Our Client a well-established boutique financial services company assisting international high net worth individuals is currently seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer to join their legal team.
- The central point of contact for correspondence with clients, notaries, external advisors, regulatory and governmental bodies, and other relevant parties;
- Providing the required legal support and assistance
- Assisting clients with mergers and acquisitions and provide assistance concerning the drafting, negotiating, and performance of contracts;
- Providing advice and assisting in corporate transactions and restructuring of corporate entities;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts in various areas in accordance with the needs of clients;
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of post-qualification work experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese
Education & Experience
A fully qualified lawyer, with a warrant to practice under Maltese law;
Job Reference: ZH944
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.