Our client, a tax and legal practice specializing in the financial services and international business sectors is looking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer to join their growing team.
- Drafting and reviewing of Legal and Corporate Documents, Resolutions, PoAs and various types of agreements and civil contracts;
- Assisting clients in all aspects of Corporate Governance and Administration including submissions to the Registrar of Companies;
- Assisting with issues relating to Immigration Law and Compliance procedures and requirements;
- Assisting clients in company incorporation and maintenance, company structuring and restructuring;
- Conducting legal research on various points of law and providing consolidated legal opinions on queries.
- Liaising with clients, professional advisors and regulatory bodies;
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in corporate law, international taxation, or international business is required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese are a must; other languages are considered an asset;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong organisational skills and ability to perform diligently under pressure;
- Independence, accuracy and motivation.
Education & Experience
Fully qualified and warranted under Maltese Law;
Job Reference: DR043
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.