Our clients, one of Malta’s top-tier law firms, are looking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer into their growing team.
- Reviewing and drafting contracts
- Provide legal assistant and advice to clients
- Conducting research on any legal matters for clients
- Overseeing legal and regulatory aspects related to company business
- Researching and drafting legal documents
- Might lead a team of individuals and address any queries that may arise
- Attending meetings as may be required.
Education and Experience:
- A Degree in Law (LL.D) at NQF Level 6 or higher and a Warrant to practice as a Lawyer in Malta
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience is a requirement
- Fluency in Maltese and English is a requirement
- A highly meticulous individual who is diligent and hardworking
- Be assertive and able to communicate confidently with clients
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Positive attitude and able to work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
Job Reference: GX589
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.