One of our clients, a fast-growing legal practice are currently looking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer into their growing team.
- Company incorporation and maintenance, company structuring and restructuring;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts on various areas of Maltese law, in accordance with the needs of clients;
- Providing assistance in relation to corporate governance and compliance procedures and requirements;
- Conducting legal research on various points of law and providing consolidated legal opinions to clients.
Education and Experience:
- A degree in law is essential, ideally, candidates will be qualified lawyers warranted under Maltese law;
- Previous experience in corporate law, international business or international taxation would be a significant asset;
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite is essential.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential;
- Fluency in any other European language would be considered beneficial;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Proactive motivated candidates are preferred.
Our client is a is a fast-growing tax and legal practice active in the financial services and international business sectors.
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.