A vacancy for a Corporate Lawyer is currently available with one of our clients, a local corporate service provider.
- Assisting clients in company incorporation and maintenance, company structuring and restructuring;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts on various areas of Maltese law, in accordance with clients' and company needs;
- Providing assistance in relation to corporate governance and compliance procedures and requirements;
- Conducting legal research on various points of law and providing consolidated legal opinions on queries.
Education and experience:
- Candidates must be fully qualified lawyers and warranted under Maltese Law
- A minimum of two years experience would be an asset for this role. Candidates who are completing their studies now but not yet in possession of their warrant are encouraged to apply.
- Up to date knowledge of lineage GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) would be greatly beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential.
- You shall need excellent interpersonal skills, both internally and with clients.
- A client focused approach is required.
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.