A new opportunity for a Corporate Lawyer has become available within a leading Maltese law firm having over 25 years experience in the provision of business advisory services to businesses, charities and social enterprises.
- Assisting, or reviewing the work of, the corporate team consisting of the preparation of corporate documentation such as memorandum and articles of association, resolutions, board minutes and MFSA forms;
- Drafting agreements;
- Reviewing agreements, forms or any other legal documentation that may be drafted by other parties;
- Assisting the Compliance Officer and the MLRO in day-to-day regulatory activities
- Assisting with regulatory applications with MFSA including application related to the Virtual Financial Asset Act
- Ad hoc legal duties as may be required from time to time.
Education & Background
- Ideally in posession of a legal degree and warranted under Maltese Law;
- Candidates with previous local experience, albeit not holding a Maltese warrant are also encouraged to apply;
- A minimum of 2-3 years post-warrant experience in a relevant industry;
- Posessing commercial awareness of the industry.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills; both written and verbal.
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.