Our client is a reputable law firm with an international client base. They are currently seeking a Corporate Lawyer to join their team.
- Consulting and handling all corporate legal processes
- Providing the required legal support and advice
- Ensuring that all legal requirements are complied with
- Assist clients with mergers and acquisitions and provide advice concerning the drafting, negotiating and performance of contracts
- Execute necessary measures in order to protect the company from any legal risks
- Manage different types of contracts, legal reports and supporting documentation
- Assisting in the financial modeling of mergers and acquisitions as well as advising in relation to the required financial due diligence.
Education and Experience:
- A fully qualified lawyer, preferably with a warrant to practice under Maltese law
- Must have 2-3 years of post-qualification work experience within the Financial Services industry
- Previous experience in mergers and acquisitions will be considered an asset
- Can work at own initiative and within a team
- Able to provide pragmatic solutions
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese
Job Reference: XX440
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.