Our Client an international corporate service provider operating within the gaming industry is seeking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer to join their young and dynamic team of professionals;
- Maintain organized planning of work and make sure that the portfolio of client entities is in good standing
- Draft and review correspondence and agreements on behalf of the companies
- Coordinate the incorporation, maintenance, and/or dissolution of companies
- Manage all legal requirements covering contractual matters and licensing as required
- Maintain close contact and build a strong relationship with authorities, auditors, tax advisors, lawyers, notaries and other external parties
- Attend and participate at client meetings, either on or off site. This may occasionally require international travel
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant professional experience in a local corporate service provider setup or company law background
- Experience within Maltese corporate law
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing).
Education & Experience
A law degree from a reputable University and a warrant to practice law in at least one European jurisdiction
- Performance Bonus
- Mobile allowance
- Penson and Health Insurance
- Sponsorship of Any professional memberships
- Yearly salary review and bonus (both dependent on personal and company performances)
- Daily fresh fruit and weekly team lunches.
- Regular social events with your colleagues;
- International career opportunities in other offices.
Job Reference: SA019
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.