Our client is an international corporate services provider and fund management company. They are presently looking to recruit a Compliance Manager to join their team.
- Developing and maintaining the Group Compliance policies
- Performing compliance reviews and reporting the findings and recommendations to the team
- Monitoring compliance matters and taking action accordingly
- Provide assistance to the operations team in relation to the on-boarding of clients.
- Providing information on regulatory developments to clients through face to face meetings or other communication methods accordingly
- Provide ad-hoc advice to clients
- Overseeing the compliance portfolio
- Acting as Deputy MLRO when needed
Education and Experience:
- You must be in possession of a law or finance-related degree
- A minimum of 5 years previous working experience in a similar role locally is a requirement
- PQ'd or in the process of being PQ'd by the MFSA as a Compliance Officer or MLRO
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese
- You must be analytical
- Organized individual
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven previous experience in leading a team is required
- Problem Solver
Job Reference: HN206
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. Nonetheless, we are carrying on with the process as we are very hopeful that the situation will change in the coming weeks. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.