Our client, a well known CSP in Malta, is currently looking to recruit a Company Secretary to join their growing team.
- The preparation and upkeep of the client company registers
- Organizing and attending client board meetings
- Minute taking, the preparation of resolutions and other documents as requested by the client companies
- Filing of annual returns, statutory forms and other regulatory reports to regulatory authorities
- The maintenance of client companies’ records
- Assisting with client compliance and regulatory obligations
- Assisting with the licensing of regulated entities including the liaison with the regulator
Education & Experience:
- A degree in law related
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the financial services industry ideally in the funds or corporate services sector
- Strong organisational, planning and client relationship skills
- Strong command of the English language
Legal Jobs in Malta consist of individuals engaged in the practice of law who provide expert advice to private and commercial clients. Legal jobs within this sector include administration, civil law, commercial law, compliance, corporate intellectual property, employment law, family law, maritime & aviation, tax law and technology law roles.