Our client is provides Insurance Management services to domestically authorised insurance providers. They provide a wide variety of services including compliance, risk management, insurance technical assistance, accounting and payroll services to its clients. They are currently looking to recruit an Accountant to join its operations.
- Overseeing what policies are in place for client companies and ensuring that that they are being adhered to
- Ensuring that Anti-fraud checks are in place for client companies
- Checking that premiums are paid
- Ensuring that all necessary Risk policies are up to date
- Ensuring that AML protocols are in place and regular checks on policies and procedures are carried out
- Risk management reporting on a quarterly basis to be presented to the board
- Ensuring that investments are within line with Solvency II requirements
- Sees that minutes have been taken during meetings
- Carry out the relevant compliance checks when needed
Skill-sets and Requirements
Experience within Insurance would be considered an asset
Education & Experience
A Bachelors Degree in Insurance & Risk Management
Job Reference: DD538
Jobs in insurance entail the management and administration of insurance cover. Insurance Jobs in Malta within this sector include actuarial, captive, claims, insurance management and underwriting jobs.