Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. Nonetheless, we are carrying on with the process as we are very hopeful that the situation will change in the coming weeks. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above.
Our client is looking for an insurance technician to work in their Malta offices. As the firm is a wholesale insurance broker, its client base is predominantly comprised of retail brokers based across the EU wishing to place their own client’s business into international insurance markets.
- Preparing the relevant insurance documentation for review and approval for dispatch to clients;
- Invoicing and processing of business and the inputting of data into the brokerage system;
- Inviting and monitoring renewal instructions;
- Monitoring contract certainty;
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive files (both paper and electronic);
- Processing lists of premiums payable and claims paid or due which is prepared by cover-holders and processed for insurers by a broker;
- Liaising with staff who are providing outsourced services to the office in London;
- Compiling relevant reports and related documentation, including Addenda and Endorsements, for review and approval by the Director;
- Working closely with the Directors in Malta on ensuring all clients receive insurance products that meet their needs and requirements;
- Ensuring that communications, including policy documentation is accurate and recorded in line with internal requirements and relevant MFSA rules and guidance
- The candidate should have a good understanding of the MFSA regulatory requirements;
- Candidates with an ACII’s Diploma in Insurance (or equivalent) will be preferred;
- Effective written and oral Communication in English is a must
- Attention To Detail ;
- Able to work within a team as well on own initiative;
- Good working knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel
Job reference: LZ244
Jobs in insurance entail the management and administration of insurance cover. Insurance Jobs in Malta within this sector include actuarial, captive, claims, insurance management and underwriting jobs.