Our client is seeking a Regulatory Banking/Insurance Officers to assist with the strategic advice, decision support, business plan development, analysis and modelling, financial due diligence and transaction support of their portfolio of clients.
- Assisting and advising clients on regulatory matters
- Liaising with the regulatory authorities as necessary
- Managing and executing project work
- Driving the development of new business
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Assisting with client proposals and pitches
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in the insurance/banking industry is required
Education & Experience
Degree in Financial Services
Job Reference: QD780
Jobs in insurance entail the management and administration of insurance cover. Insurance Jobs in Malta within this sector include actuarial, captive, claims, insurance management and underwriting jobs.