Our client, offering high-quality IT programming and service solutions, is looking to recruit a Windows Systems Administrator.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering, maintaining and monitoring different infrastructures.
- Being involved in the Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG).
- Being able to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve software, network and systems issues.
- Responsible for administering VMware and Active Directory users and group policies.
- Assuring that the operation of Windows servers is in line with the SLAs.
Education and Experience:
- In possession of successfully completed IT recognised certifications.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working as an IT Service Desk environment.
- Experience using ITSM Ticketing tools (e.g. Service Now) to manage and track incidents.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2012 R2/2008/2003 as well as Linux operating systems, VMware and Active Directory.
- Willing to work in rotating shifts to provide 24/7 support.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent follow-up and communication skills are essential.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.