Our client is looking to recruit for a Wholesale Specialist (Voice Traffic) in Malta. You will be in close coordination with the Business and Roaming Teams.
Responsibilities would include:
- Build and nurture business relationships with International Carriers and local operators
- Handle the international voice business, acting as the focal point for buying and selling transit minutes, and determine the wholesale routing strategy
- Identify new leads and evaluate requests from customers, formulating proposals and solutions in line with pricing guidelines;
- Promoting services portfolio product line and upselling to existing customers
- Negotiate offers and sale closure and assisting with the provisioning and commissioning of services
- Provide service orders and hand-over documents to the customer, and create and update records in the billing system
- Carry out studies, analyses and cost calculations with the aim of minimizing the cost of products and services
- Vetting of payment statements and reconciliation of billing with service changes
- Ensuring that service providers’ SLAs are being met and raising claims for compensation in case of default
Education & Experience:
- Have 3 years’ experience with buying and selling voice traffic
- Have demonstrated knowledge of numbering, destination lists, origin based pricing, call routing, and setting up contracts
- Have 3 years’ experience with a CRM package and ability to create and manage leads, opportunities, products, price books and marketing campaigns
- Hold good experience with CDR processing, wholesale mediation, rating and billing of voice traffic and demonstrated ability to resolve billing disputes
- A number of years’ experience in telecommunications or related ICT field is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and demonstrated the ability to produce reports and dashboards.
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to break down complex ideas into a simple process
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of Wholesale Specialist is with an established Technology company based in Malta.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.