An established company operating within the iGaming sector is currently seeking to recruit a Web Product Manager for a job opportunity in Malta.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Full ownership of the company’s web product
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands its customer base
- Leading the creation of new brands from the product side
- Liaising with different departments to define new brands and features
- Conducting research to study the competitors’ market, identify new trends and defining improvements to sites
- Reviewing, and fixing the company’s existing sites
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to understand the department strategy, direction and communicate clearly the progress to the company management
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development or an equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience of being a Product Manager
- Knowledge in UI/UX design is a must
- Experience in creating wireframes and detailed requirements for the frontend team
- A clear understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and different web technologies
- Experience in the iGaming industry will be considered as an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- An innate passion for development and willing to learn new technologies
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Strong authoritative personality but also able to take ideas of others on board
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of a Web Product Manager is with a reputable and dynamic gaming company specialising in casino and sportsbook products. The company has 11 different brands which target different sectors. The company provides breakfast once a week, regular team events and other benefits that can include a pension scheme.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.