Our client is looking to recruit a Technical Product Owner to join their growing team. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Defining the platform vision, interacting and collaborating with Product and Technical Teams to understand their requirements.
- Manages the product backlog, ordering the items to best achieve goals and missions. Backlog items are clearly expressed into stories and Definition of Done.
- Prioritizing needs, juggling the triangle of scope, budget, and time, weighing priorities according to the needs and objectives of stakeholders.
- Overseeing development stages, participating in the Scrum ceremonies with the software engineering team.
- Be proactive on the software development solution, anticipating the customer needs.
- Acting as primary liaison between the development team and the customer.
- Evaluating progress at each iteration, making sure that the development team delivers the required value from the stories and accepts the implemented solution with the expected quality.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of proven experience in a Technical Product Owner role (or similar) working closely with a software development team.
- Have good understanding of Software delivery process in an Agile environment, ideally with previous software development experience.
- Experience in the FinTech industry (Issuing, Acquiring, Payments, etc) is a plus.
- Business analysis skills to transform requirements into software development tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive and conflict resolver
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.