As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working with a skilled team to ensure excellent operation of the company's gaming infrastructure. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Being the first reference point for the NOC Team
- Working with team members to design and implement new and improved systems according to the need of the business
- Liaising with third parties for problem resolution
- Maintain consistency of product performance and functionality by working hands-on using configuration management tools.
- Identifying possible solutions to mitigate risk and failover procedures
- Writing customized scripts to ensure system efficiency and stability
- Deploying new software onto the network using scripting tools
- Monitoring, supporting and maintaining databases.
Education and Experience:
- Experience as a System Engineer, DevOps Engineer, or a similar position
- Minimum of 4 years prior experience in the same or Similar role
- Experience working with Linux operating systems and using container related technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Prior working using web servers, namely Apache HTTP server and Nginx
- Experience using tools such as AppDynamics, Icinga2 and Grafana will seen as an asset
- Prior experience using Cloud and Xaas will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of or experience in Sportsbook will be highly regarded
- Great command of the English Language.
- Knowledge of IT Security.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Flexible and able to multitask.
- Quality oriented with an attention to detail.
About the company:
The Technical Operations Engineer (Gaming) position is within a successful Gaming company, offering a variety of gaming products to their clients.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.