Our client is looking to recruit for a Technical Analyst (Blockchain) in Malta. You will be in close coordination with our globally distributed teams, thriving in an innovative Crypto technology-driven company.
Responsibilities would include:
- Analysing the technical and business documentation pertaining to cryptocurrencies
- Conducting research in relation to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology
- Writing blockchain-related articles to keep abreast of changes in the industry
- Liaising with third parties in relation to blockchain-based projects, platforms and applications
- Seek innovative ideas and fresh thinking for strategic technical solutions and enhancements to business needs.
- Contribute to the creation of business cases, cost, and revenue projections.
Education & Experience:
- Hold a Degree or Diploma in IT or have valid Blockchain certifications
- Must be experienced with widely used terms in the crypto and DLT industries
- Candidates should have a high passion for working in the world of Cryptocurrency
- Interest in applied research, experimental development, and early design activities to validate and invalidate ideas
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to break down complex ideas into a simple process
- Stay current with modern trends and advances in cryptocurrency technology.
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of Technical Analyst is an established Blockchain Consultancy firm with offices all over the world.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.