Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Systems & Support Administrator for a job opportunity in Malta. Working in a multi-international company your key responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and configure new networks
- Install and configure new hardware and software.
- Providing support and disaster recovery plans
- Properly document configurations of hardware or software installations or changes.
- Maintaining hardware and software inventories.
- Monitor and maintain networks to ensure security follows the industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance
- Setup and maintain an emergency backup and restore systems
- Applying operating system updates, patches and configuration changes
Education & Experience:
- Degree in IT Systems Management or equivalent.
- Ideally holding 4 years’ experience in an IT related position.
- Strong experience using Office 365, Server and End User Device Operating System, DNS, DHCP and GPO
- Prior knowledge of Windows, Apple, Active Directory Veem backup and replication systems
- Previous experience working in virtualized environments
- Being certified in CompTIA Apple, CCNA/, ITIL or MCSA will be considered an asset
- Analytical and creative problem-solving
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- A good command of the English Language
About the company:
The System Administrator role is within an established multi-industry international company.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.