Our client is recruiting for an IT Systems Administrator vacancy based in Malta available in the ICT Services industry.
Responsibilities for this job include:
- Design, implement and configure new networks
- Install and configure new hardware and software.
- Providing disaster recovery plans
- Properly document configurations of hardware or software installations or changes.
- Maintaining hardware and software inventories.
- Monitor and maintain networks to ensure security follows the industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance
- Setup and maintain an emergency backup and restore systems
- The budget for network and security equipment including assembly costs
- Applying operating system updates, patches and configuration changes
Education & Experience:
- Degree in IT Systems Management or equivalent
- Ideally holding 3 years’ experience as an IT related Administrator.
- Prior knowledge of Windows,Office365, VMWare and HyperV technology
- Candidates in possession of MCSA or CCNA qualification or other Network certifications will be considered an asset.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- A good command of the English Language
The Systems Administrator opportunity is within a B2B ICT Solutions company based in Malta.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.