Our client is looking to recruit for a Systems Engineer vacancy based in Malta. The key responsibilities will be:
- Configuring, monitoring, testing and maintaining the company’s IP systems.
- Maintaining and supporting the overall servers and network infrastructure and perform troubleshooting when required.
- Conduct performance tests on systems and document results.
- Working closely with the Networks department to tackle incidents.
- Provide third line support whenever required.
- Liaising with external vendors to propose solutions.
- Keep up to date with current trends and technologies to ensure that customers are provided with a wide range of valuable solutions.
Experience and qualifications:
- Advanced diploma in ICT or higher.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a similar position.
- CCNA and/or LPIC qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Servers and Linux.
- Prior exposure to telecommunications would be considered an asset.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous and attentive to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative and learn quickly.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good command of the English language.
About the company:
Our client is an organization offering a wide range of products and services in the sector of entertainment and telecommunications.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.