Our client is seeking to recruit for a Systems Engineer vacancy in Malta.
- Managing, monitoring, and improving software and hardware
- Installing, configuring and maintaining the overall infrastructure
- Monitoring and testing application performance for potential bottleneck
- Provide 2nd level support to the customer service team
- Maintaining backups of mission-critical systems
- Liaising with respective teams in providing solutions
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT, Engineering or Equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems
- Prior experience in using Apache, Nginx, Zabbix, RabbitMQ, Cassandra and CoroSync will be considered an asset
- Prior experience with virtualisation
- Experience in scripting using Bash and/or Python will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of ITIL practices will be considered a plus
- Follow a meticulous and proactive approach to your work
- Have excellent time management and organization skills
- Be a team player but also hold the ability to work independently
- Excellent English communication skills
About the company:
Our client recruiting for the Systems Engineer vacancy is a global telecoms provider.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.