Our client is looking to recruit for a Systems and Network Administrator vacancy in Malta. Your key responsibilities would include:
- Managing key strategic relationships between the IT department, business, and vendors.
- Understanding the client's’ expectations and providing end-user support.
- Maintaining the system infrastructure of the company and ensuring all IT equipment is up to date.
- Troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software technical issues.
- Supporting and monitoring the company’s network infrastructure, and maintaining SQL Database servers.
- Developing and implementing solution road maps that are aligned with the business units’ and organizations needs.
- Assisting the Site IT manager with budgeting and cost management.
- Creating disaster recovery plans and assist in internal and external audits.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- Previous experience of System Administration is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, Network Technologies and SQL Servers.
- CCNA/CCNP/CCDA certification and/or Microsoft MCSE/MCSD certification would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience in IT Project Management would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of C#, Visual Studio and SAAS would be considered an asset.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous and attentive to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative and learn quickly.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good command of the English language.
About the company:
The Systems and Network Administrator position is within a well known international company operating within the manufacturing industry.
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.