Our client, a high value-adding multinational organization operating in the aviation industry, is looking to recruit a System Administrator within the IT infrastructure team, reporting to the Head of IT Infrastructure.
- Supporting the companies global IT Systems and Services, as well as the internal and external users locally, and other corporate sites;
- Work on wider scale projects and initiatives;
- Contribute to process improvements, automation of tasks and implementation of policies across the company's IT infrastructure;
- Daily administrative tasks and BAU work;
- 2nd and 3rd line support requests.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in IT administration;
- A degree in Computer Science or a related subject;
- Technical certifications would be considered an asset.
Candidates should ideally have skills and professional experience in a range of technologies, including four out of the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows Server administration;
- Linux server administration;
- VMware vSphere platforms;
- Amazon AWS cloud platforms;
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain services;
- Microsoft Messaging platforms, including Office 365 and Exchange;
- Networking skills, Cisco and Call Manager experience beneficial;
- Automation and orchestration technologies, including Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, and PowerShell;
- Backup technologies, Veeam experience beneficial;
- Monitoring systems, PRTG experience beneficial;
- MDM and EMM systems, AirWatch experience beneficial;
- Citrix XenApp Platforms.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal English;
- Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical parties;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Organisational and time management skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Team player;
- Motivation to learn and develop new skills;
- Able and willing to travel internationally.
Job Reference: HP426
IT Jobs in Malta deal with computer science and solving problems related to software and hardware. Jobs in IT within this sector include Application Consultancy, Account Management, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Database Management, Data Warehousing, End-User Support, Game Development, Hardware & Networking, Graphic Design, Information Security, IT Audit, IT Architecture, Mediation, Mobile Development, Product Management, Project Management, Provisioning, Software Development, Statistics, Systems Administration, System Integration & Implementation Telecoms, Technical Support, Testing & QA, Web Development and Web/UI/UX Design jobs.